Monday, November 27, 2017

Sorry I haven't posted much. I am seriously considering a new, 21st Century approach to my fiction.

.... by posting it as much as possible in the future on the internet. Getting people to read a blog seems easier than getting them to read a book by an unknown author like myself.


SPOILERS BELOW...


In the last year I have (of course) made a new draft but this one is stream lined for "new media" such as TV or Film or stage or even animation. 

I also have come up with a solution to the one criticism my mother ever brought up with the story... "they are too young" to have gone thru the risque things I put my characters thru. Amy is lying about her age because she's 18 and claiming to be 13 to be closer in age to Bleach. 

And Bleach himself is actually a great deal older than 10 because he somehow got stunted in his growth cycle a century ago and only recalls ten years of his life.... for some reason. Oh, and he's an undead-zombie kinda thing without a soul because his brother murdered him as a newborn. .... 

The damn thing evolves even after twenty some years of writing. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment